Visit the Wilson Museum for the “Women Take Wilson” exhibition (open until 8:30 p.m.) and enjoy the outdoor showing of “A League of Their Own.”
Where: Wilson Museum and Arkell Pavilion Lawn
When: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 8:30 p.m.*
Admission: Adults $10, Child/Sr $5 (movie is free with admission)
Runtime: 128 minutes
SVAC is thrilled to be offering outdoor movies this summer. Our first movie takes a look at the first women’s professional baseball league and focuses on the rivalry between sisters on the same team. Cast includes Tom Hanks, Geena Davis, Lori Petty, Madonna, and Rosie O’Donnell. (Rated PG)
We ask that all movie goers check in at the registration table before entering the Arkell Lawn. Masks are required in all SVAC buildings and when within six feet of other people. Some things to know:
- The Wilson Museum will be open until 8:30 p.m. this evening. Please enjoy our “Women Take Wilson” exhibition prior to the movie.
- The Arkell Lawn will be open to ticket holders one hour prior to the movie.
- Seating will be on the grass, a minimum of six feet from other guests. Bring a blanket or a lawn chair and bug spray!
- Cash bar will be available from 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Bathrooms will be available in the Arkell Pavilion.
*Rain date is Friday, August 21.