VISIT US Contact, Hours & Directions
We are very pleased to announce that we will re-open to the public on July 4, 2020 but with some new restrictions. Please consult our guidelines below before planning your visit.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff is our #1 priority. Our reopening guidelines are in keeping with all state and federal recommendations and CDC Guidelines. For up to date Vermont travel restrictions please visit the Vermont Department of Health.
VISIT: Please visit us Tuesday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sunday from 12 – 5 p.m.
ADMISSION: Always FREE to members. $10 for adults; $5 for students and seniors; and free for kids 10 and under.
- We will be counting visitors in/out of the building to ensure that we stay at or under our COVID capacity.
- We will provide frequent cleaning of high touch areas and hand sanitizer stations.
- Please practice social distancing of 6’ or more.
- We ask that you wear your own face covering when visiting. We’ll be wearing ours too!
- Limited restrooms will be available.
- Paper materials will not be distributed.
- Please do not enter the property if you are exhibiting signs or symptoms of respiratory illness or infection.
We look forward to welcoming our members, artists and the community back to the SVAC campus.
Tuesday-Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday 12 – 5 p.m.
SVAC may occasionally close early for private events. Please check the website before you plan your trip.
HOW TO FIND US
Southern Vermont Arts Center is located four hours or less from Montreal, Boston, and New York City.
Southern Vermont Arts Center
930 SVAC Drive
Manchester, VT 05255
P.O. Box 617
Manchester, VT 05254
Staff & Board
Deputy Director for Operations & External Affairs
Anna Maria Royal
Gallery Director & Collections Manager
Manager of Education and Programs
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Bob Van Degna, President
John Weiss, Vice President
Peter Radford, Treasurer
Shelagh Costello Burke, Secretary
James J. Lee Jr.