VISIT US Contact, Hours & Directions
SVAC is open to the public with some restrictions. Please consult our guidelines below before planning your visit.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff is our #1 priority. Our guidelines are in keeping with all state and federal recommendations and CDC Guidelines. For up to date Vermont travel restrictions please visit the Vermont Department of Health.
VISIT (WINTER HOURS): Please visit us Wednesday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sunday from 12 – 4 p.m.
ADMISSION: Always FREE to members. $10 for adults; $5 for students and seniors; and free for kids 10 and under.
- We will be counting visitors in/out of the building to ensure that we stay at or under our COVID capacity.
- We will provide frequent cleaning of high touch areas and hand sanitizer stations.
- Please practice social distancing of 6’ or more.
- We ask that you wear your own face covering when visiting. We’ll be wearing ours too!
- Limited restrooms will be available.
- Distribution of paper materials will be limited.
- Please do not enter the property if you are exhibiting signs or symptoms of respiratory illness or infection.
We look forward to welcoming our members, artists and the community!
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Wednesday-Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday 12 – 4 p.m.
Summer Hours (resume May 8)
Tuesday-Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday 12 – 5 p.m.
SVAC may occasionally close early for private events. Please check the website before you plan your trip.
HOW TO FIND US
Southern Vermont Arts Center is located four hours or less from Montreal, Boston, and New York City.
Southern Vermont Arts Center
930 SVAC Drive
Manchester, VT 05255
P.O. Box 617
Manchester, VT 05254
Staff & Board
Deputy Director for Operations & External Affairs
Manager of Exhibitions & Interpretive Engagement
Manager of Education and Programs
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Bob Van Degna, President
Debbie Wight, First Vice President
Peter Radford, Treasurer
Peggie Telscher, Secretary
Sheila Costello Burke
Allison Piper Kimball
James J. Lee Jr.