COVID-19 and VISITOR UPDATE:
The health and safety of our visitors and staff is our #1 priority. Our COVID-19 guidelines are in keeping with all state and federal recommendations and CDC Guidelines. For up to date Vermont travel restrictions please visit the Vermont Department of Health.
VISIT: Winter Hours are Wednesday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sunday from 12 – 4 p.m. The galleries at SVAC are closed on Monday and Tuesday for the winter season.
ADMISSION: Always FREE to members. $10 for adults; $5 for students and seniors; and free for kids 10 and under.
- We will be counting visitors in/out of the building to ensure that we stay at or under our COVID capacity.
- We will provide frequent cleaning of high touch areas and hand sanitizer stations.
- Please practice social distancing of 6’ or more.
- We ask that you wear your own face covering when visiting. We’ll be wearing ours too!
- Limited restrooms will be available.
- Please do not enter the property if you are exhibiting signs or symptoms of respiratory illness or infection.
If you are signing up for a class or workshop at SVAC, please note that the State of Vermont has put in place travel restrictions that may apply to you. Before you register, you may want to find out more HERE. Please call Erin Kaufman with any questions: 802-367-1306.